Saturday, October 29, 2016

I let her go!

I broke down around 4am called her and, she swiped the phone to reject the call by her own hand, so I text her to let her know I had left a voice mail on her phone, she likely could care less since any care about me was for her already gone...

That day I prayed and asked for peace of mind, even talking to her Soul asking her to be kind, as I needed closure so very bad, tired of not sleeping and of being so sad...

So once again a little after 4pm I called her to say, that I needed to hear her voice and to get closure some kind of way, she called me back and acted like nothing was wrong, no excuse from her as to why she had not spoken to me in so long...

I could tell in her voice she was done with me but not mad, I told her that I enjoyed the time with her that I had, I told her I would not bother her anymore and thanks for taking my call, she said I was no bother to her, no bother at all...

I recognized her cold nature because in the past I had been, cold to other girls who needed me to be more than their friend, she had done me like I had done them in the past, escape from our own karma really never seems to last...

I let her go and she will never hear from me anymore, I have navigated the pain with her just before, I called her for closure which she gladly gave me, now I am at peace and my mind is completely free...

To dump someone you do not really like is usually done cold, one side has no story the other side has a story that need to be told, one side could care less about how the other side feels, the other side cannot sleep and their mind races and reels...

My time with her was too short but then, I will never ever place myself in this situation again, no one will get to me like I allowed her to do, this is my promise to myself and I promise it is true...

Laying in bed the things I thought about were this, its the things she said to me that I will never miss, she was not really good to me, in fact she was a little bitch, in seeking out a hot girl who was bad seems to scratch my own itch...

Clarity comes from living a lie, when the truth is then seen by the girl or the guy, experiencing both sides of a story like I have just told, will pass given time and will soon become old...

Her scars left on me will never go away, one scar more telling in secret is where it will stay, the other scars will heal and most scars usually do, but I am an older guy and she is very young and new...

In the first three stories on this blog with this being the last, two players in the dance were the only two members of the cast, so if I tell a new story it will likely be about someone other than her, not sure about that really as who knows what may occur!

No comments:

Post a Comment